Think you’re too young for grey hairs and crow’s feet? To help avoid early skin aging, we wanted to share some tips with you!
1. Selfies –I know it’s shocking, but striking a pose in your selfies can cause creases in your face.Change up your selfie face & let go of the frown face! Habitual movements and holding your face in consistent expressions can lead to the formation of unwanted wrinkles!
2. Avoiding the eye doctor – You might think glasses make you look older, but not as old as your crow’s feet will if you don’t get to the eye doctor. If you find yourself squinting your eyes to read a text message or your computer screen, visit the eye doctor – ASAP! Straining the eyes all the time can lead to premature fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area!
3. Don’t stop at the neck – Skin is the largest organ of the body, yet many times we only associate aging with the face. To prevent skin aging from the neck down, you must treat your body all over. Incorporate products like our Vita Cura® Triple Action Body Soufflé, a lightweight moisturizer, for all over hydration. Pay special attention to aging zones like the décolleté and hands. Even if you take care of your face, those areas are the first to show signs of aging, so treat them with a rich, nourishing moisturizer like our Vita Cura® Triple Action Nutrí Créme.
4. Happy hour – Having a few too many cocktails after work dries out the skin. Plus, alcohol can throw off sleeping patterns, meaning inadequate rest instead of beauty sleep!
5. Stop smoking – It’s 2014! You would think by now with all that we know about the health risks of smoking that this alone would be a reason to stop! If not for the sake of health, for the sake of beauty – quit! Smoking loosens the skin, damages the connective tissue and negatively affects the resiliency and strength of the skin and body, causing wrinkles, especially around the eye and mouth area. Plus, it leaves you with a sallow complexion.
Comments will be approved before showing up.